Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Washington job and employment resource websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
- Boeing Career Transition Center – Links to resume data bases, resume writing, interview and salary tips, internet resources, test prep, jobs, and government help. Put together by a former Boeing employee.
- Cool Works.com: Washington – Links to hundreds of seasonal jobs, including those at Mt. Rainier, Olympic National Park, and Washington ski resorts.
- CWU Human Resources – Employment opportunities at CWU or take links to other related employment sites.
- Employment Security – Offers job search tools and statewide labor statistics. Also describes state unemployment insurance programs for both employers and workers.
- Federal Job Search in Washington – Searchable database and free email postings based on the job seeker’s requested criteria. Job postings are categorized by agency, state, region and occupation. Additional services are available for a fee.
- North American Contract Employee Services – NACES was founded as a temporary staffing service for the utility industry. Includes history, benefits, job search, resume submissions, locations, services, and news.
- Northwest Hospitality Network – Recruiting site for Northwest based quick-service and full-service restaurants. Candidates can search for positions by title and/or location and submit an application online.
- Washington Education Association (WEA) Jobline – A listing of job openings in Washington state public schools for teachers, administrators, classified staff and higher education employees.
- Washington Education Jobs – Resource that allows education career seekers to find employers seeking to fill teaching jobs and other education related employment.
- Washington Employment Web Pages – Comprehensive employment site for Washington State with over 1,400 links to employment web sites.
- Washington Jobs and Career Resources – Directory of Washington jobs and career resources from Careers.org, including employers, education, entrepreneurship and regional listings.
- Washington State Department of Personnel – Job bulletins for Washington state employment.
- Washington State Worksource Services – Video tours of Work Source services throughout the state.
- Washington Workforce Association – A network of Workforce Development Councils throughout the state bringing all of the major players in every community, working with local, state, and federal policymakers, together to build the most talented workforce in the global economy.
- WorkSource Washington Job Bank – Search for job openings, post your resume, and access wage and career information.
Seattle, Washington Job Resources
- Center for Workforce Development – Provides strategies to recruit, retain, and advance students and professionals in science and engineering disciplines. Services include needs assessment, training sessions, program implementation, and evaluation to promote a diverse and satisfied workforce.
- Available Personnel Online – Employment and referral services. Features job listings and company background.
- Centerpoint Institute for Life and Career Renewal – A nonprofit providing job satisfaction career change employment counseling.
- Project Management Institute – Puget Sound Chapter. Events, meetings, and resources for project managers and members. Officer contacts and archives.
- City of Seattle Jobs Initiative – Connects low-income job seekers with area employers. Provides background about the program along with information regarding ongoing events and services available.
- Creative Assets – Temporary, contract and permanent staffing solutions for creative, advertising, marketing, and public relations professionals.
- Laurel Group – An executive firm with offices in Seattle and San Mateo.
- Laurel Group – A retained search and human capital staffing firm with offices in Seattle and San Mateo.
- Northwest Resumes – Offers professional resume writing services, free evaluation, samples, and job search tips.
- University Presbyterian Church Career Transition Group – Attempts to match parishioners attempting a career change with new employers. Provides list of recommended resources.
- Seattle Accounting Jobs – Accounting, finance, and banking jobs in Seattle.
- Seattle Employment Guide – Locate jobs and apply online.
- Seattle High Tech Marketing Jobs – This site from Curt Rosengren lists high tech marketing jobs in the Seattle area.
- Management Recruiters of Seattle – They provide clients with an expertise in finding top professionals in every career field.
- Northwest Center – Non-profit organization that expands the skills, independence and opportunities of children and adults with disabilities.
Spokane, Washington Job Resources
- Aspen Personnel Services, Inc. – Specializing in clerical, secretarial, accounting, management, sales, technical and executive job searches.
- Community Colleges of Spokane – College employment opportunities with an online application and classified ads which are updated every Friday.
- Career Path Services – Provides critical information that will make the job search or employee recruiting easier and more efficient.
- City of Spokane – Current listing of available job positions with the City of Spokane which is updated regularly.
- Employment Screening – Background check verification, employment screening, employee information and criminal record service is provided by this employment recruiting agency.
- Management Recruiters of Spokane – Specializing in defense and homeland security, biotech/pharma, banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare and construction.
- Employment Security Department – Spokane Community College offers a Job Service Center through the Washington State Government.