Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Virginia job and employment websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
- Ardelle Associates – Providers of staffing solutions for DC, Maryland and Virginia. Services include: information technology contracts, permanent placement, temporary placement, subcontract services, temp-to-hire, and outsourcing.
- Virginia Bankers Career Center – Offers the ability to search and post jobs related to the finanical and banking industry in Virginia.
- Didlake, Inc – Organization dedicated to providing employment services to persons with disabilities. Locations throughout Virginia, plus Washington DC.
- ProTemps – Provides client staffing solutions and job opportunities for those seeking employment.
- Virginia Employment Commission – State agency providing access to information about job opportunities and the labor.
- Arvon, Inc. – Places personnel in industrial, legal, medical, office, technical and other professional positions; serving the Tidewater, Newport News, and Richmond areas.
- Virginia’s Career Connect – Network designed to assist workers, students, individuals seeking employment, and employers with educational, employment, and career-related information.
Richmond, Virginia Job Resources
- Accent Personnel – Serving the business community for over 25 years, Accent Personnel is a full service, permanent placement employment agency.
- Apex Systems Inc. – A technical recruiting firm specializing in the temporary and permanent placement of professionals in the fields of information technology, telecommunications, and engineering. Offices nationally, headquarters in Richmond, VA.
- Commonwealth Personnel Consultants – Full-service placement firm serving the greater Richmond area.
- Employment Solutions of Virginia, Inc. – Specializing in permanent placement of management and sales professionals.
- Battelle Temps and Battelle HomeCare – Battelle Temps provides temporary and temp-to-perm placement of medical, nursing and clerical employees.
- findrichmondjobs.com – Allows job searchers on-line access to finding jobs in Richmond.
- High Tech Solutions Inc – Recruitment company. View services and contact information.
- City of Richmond Job Opportunities – Current job listings available for the city.
- Richmond’s Preferred Jobs – Richmond metro area job listings including Virginia company profiles, directories, job fairs and Richmond local resources. Free résumé and job posting.
- Richmond Area ARC – Information about improving the quality of life for persons of all ages with mental retardation and similarly disabling conditions through advocacy, early intervention, services and community education.
- Richmond Goodwill – Richmond Goodwill Industries, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit employment services agency which provides a variety of programs for individuals who are unemployed, under-employed, disabled or disadvantaged.
- Roden Personnel – Specializes in the permanent recruiting and placement of accounting, bookkeeping, administrative, and clerical staff.
- Unistaff, Inc. – Offering temporary and full-time placements for both clerical and light industrial positions, a full-time placement division specializing in professional and skilled positions, and employee leasing.
- Key Personnel, Inc. – Accounting and financial career placement.
- Richmond Accounting Jobs – Accounting, finance, and banking jobs, information for job seekers and employers.
- SHS Personnel – Submit a resume for employers or submit listings for candidates. Since 1964.
- Southern Teachers Agency – Employment, jobs, teachers, education Southern Teachers Agency has found jobs for teachers in the South since 1902. STA is an employment agency for teachers, administrators, and coaches who are seeking jobs in public, private, independent, and boarding schools.
- JobOpenings.net – List of links to businesses seeking employees in the Richmond area.
Charlotte, Virginia Job Resources
- Adams & Garth Staffing – Professional employment staffing agency headquartered in Charlottesville, Virginia, offering job placement as well as recruiting and retention services, job training, outplacement, and human resources consulting.
- Equinox Group, Ltd. – Development and implementation of strategic, well-designed human resources approaches, policies, and procedures which are in alignment with business objectives, values and vision.
- StudentTechies – Temporary technical work for college students and recent grads.
- JobOpenings.net – List of links to businesses seeking employees in Charlottesville.
- Management Recruiters – Specializing in the information technology and telecommunications industries – sales, marketing and technical.
- Global Staffing – Providing temporary and permanent placement employment services in Charlottesville and surrounding areas.
Alexandria, Virginia Job Resources
- Senior Services of Alexandria – Founded to address the age discrimination in the workplace and help people over 55 find employment; includes profile, details on programs, events calendar, and board members.
- The Motley Fool – Employment opportunities at the educational investment website. Provides a general overview of the departments and which positions are currently open.
- Beacon Group LLC – Offers staffing, recruiting and human resources services to the health care, legal and government sectors. Features a newsletter.
- Recruiting Life – Recruiting and staffing community associated with National Association of Professionel Services. Information about membership, directory, events, education and certification.