Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Vermont job resource and employment websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
General Job Resources
- State of Vermont Career Opportunities Bulletin – State government job listings updated regularly by the Department of Personnel.
- Vermont Department of Labor (VDOL) – Primary focus is to provide services that assist businesses, workers, and job seekers.
- Vermont Department of Employment and Training – Administers unemployment benefits for the state. Offers job listings, labor market information, and compensation information.
- Vermont Education Career Opportunities – Listing of current K-12 education job openings in state public schools.
- Westaff of the Champlain Valley – Connecting those looking for temporary or permanent work with those who want help.
- Technical Connection, Inc. – Technical employment resource; get a job, find a career, Technical employment resource; get a job, find a career, search for technical employment opportunities and computer employment or contracts, share your resume for software, engineering, programmers and technicians.
- Vermont Job Bank – Accounting, finance, and banking jobs in Vermont.
- Palmer and Associates – Serving employers and job seekers, services include professional recruiting, salary plans, career guidance, outplacement consulting, and employee attitude surveys.