Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of South Carolina job websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
General Job Resources
- South Carolina Employment Securities Commission – Includes details on services, workforce center locations, job bank, and statistics on the state labor market.
- A. Berendt Associates – Specializing in physician and hospital placement; find out about employer and employee services, browse related links, or get contact information.
- Around the Clock Healthcare – Offers staffing for a variety of health professions. Includes benefits, types of positions, and openings.
- CharlestonJobs.com – Online posting and search for jobs in the metro area.
- Management Recruiters of Charleston, SC – Specializes in placements for healthcare and manufacturing industries; resume posting, job search, and contact information.
- Career Connections – Columbia, SC firm specializing in recruitment and placement of accounting and IT professionals statewide.
- Thingamajob: South Carolina – Browse open job listings from around the state.
- Account Source, Inc – Provides recruiting services for experienced accounting and financial professionals; search openings or find interview tips.
- Education America Network in South Carolina – Resource that allows education career seekers to find employers seeking to fill teaching jobs and other education related employment.
- Federal Job Search in South Carolina – Provides free email reports based on jobseekers profile of federal job openings.
- Charleston.net: Careers – Search for employees or jobs by location, job type, or resume.
- Columbia Jobs.com – Online resource offers resume posting and searches.
- The Flemming Group, Inc. – Offers information on employment and staffing services available.
- Gallman Personnel Services, Inc. – Staffing agency with offices in Camden, Charleston, Columbia, Newberry, Orangeburg, Walterboro and Winnsboro; includes current openings, details on services, and contact information.
- South Carolina Office of Human Resources – List resumes or search for jobs available with the state.
- Setcom, Inc. – Online resource for jobs in the state; post or view resumes, read the forum, or search employment listings.
- Alternative Staffing, Inc. – Provides placement for professional, clerical, technical, and light industrial positions; information on services and job opportunities.