443 Juanquin Blvd.
Austin, TX 73323
Research Associate position with a biotechnology firm or lab focusing on immunology.|
|HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS|
- Highly inquisitive, creative and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accomplished in all phases of hybridoma production.
- Excellent working knowledge of immunology.
- Excited by the challenge of research and experimentation.
|RELEVANT SKILLS and ACCOMPLISHMENTS|
- Successfully developed new antibodies for use in breast cancer research & therapy:
–experimented with immunization routines, resulting in the desired immune response;
–carefully monitored cell population;
–used advanced techniques and technology to effectively isolate the desired hybridomas.
- Co-developed a novel assay identifying the antibodies’ ability to bind to live, intact tumor cells.
- Delivered presentations of results to staff of CC Research Institute.
–researched procedures for in vitro immunization of animal test subjects;
–experimented with hybridoma production, using lymph node cells of a lymphoma patient;
–experimented to induce animals’ immune system to respond to a variety of conditions.
- SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis
- Tissue Culture
- Radiolabeling of Antibodies
- Hamster Egg Penetration Test
- Affinity Chromatography
- Immunoblot Strip Assay
||CC RESEARCH INST., Kelreby|
||Full time student
||US Santa Cruz|
||UC Santa Cruz Biology Dept.|
||SUN DAY CARE PROGRAM, Las Vegas|
||Emergency Med Tech
||MELS AMBULANCE, Mesa|
||VISTAMAR ELEM. SCHOOL, Southern Beach|
B.A., Cell Biology & Physiology – UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA BARBARA, 2004
Related coursework: Immunology & Lab, Virology, Microbiology