323 E. Winkler Drive
Sales Coordinator, Representative or Account Executive.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Ten years experience in direct sales of a variety of products and services.
- Extensive practical hands-on experience as co-owner and co-manager of a small business.
- Enthusiastic about developing good relations with clients.
- Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member.
- Professional in appearance and presentation.
SALES & NEW ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Increased a small publication’s advertising revenue by 5% through market research and promotion.
- Developed distribution outlets for a magazine in Southern Idaho
– Made cold calls and follow-up visits to retail outlets throughout the region.
– Organized bookkeeping.
– Successfully increased readership by more than 30 percent over a two-year period.
- Served as vendor representative for Anna’s Imports:
– Coordinated product information and distribution for 25 field
representatives and their accounts.
– Promoted products at trade shows.
– Handled face-to-face contacts with new customers.
- Oversaw the production of advertising and its placement in trade publications.
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION
- Organized and styled merchandise for effective presentation
in a 20-page catalog.
- Kept accurate, current computer records of inventory, international suppliers, brokers, shippers, etc.
- Handled all aspects of order taking and processing, both at Dan’s Dairy and Anna’s Imports.
VU PUBLISHING CO., Bountiful
|1990-95||Co-Owner / Manager||DAN’S|
DAIRY PRODUCTS, Bear Lake
Community College, Southern Idaho, Liberal arts studies 1987-90