2123 Lilley Hurst Ave., Apt #3
Burley, ID 83723
Job wanted: Part-time after school and weekend job
…Lawn care …Construction assistant …Stockroom helper …Delivery driver
- Prompt and very reliable.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Great attitude. Willing to learn.
Paid Work Experience
- Worked on property owned by my relatives
… Replaced broken gate.
… Painted interior and exterior walls.
… Cleared out debris.
Fall 2004 Delivery driver
- On-call work for auto-parts stores.
2004-05 Bagger after school, weekends, vacations
- Bagged groceries at local store.
2004 Cabinetry Assistant part-time during school year
- Attached front panels and hardware to cabinets.
… Used a variety of tools and machines: laminator, spray gun, air-compressor, nail gun, electric drills and presses.
… Assisted with installation of cabinets on job sites.
2003 Golf Caddie
- Caddied three days a week during summer vacation.
Work Experience in School
Animal Care Project, Aug. 2003 to Apr. 2004
- Successfully raised a sheep (sold at the County Fair).
… Won two blue ribbons, and one red ribbon; earning over $200.
… Fed sheep every day, and daily needs, including shots when it was sick.
EDUCATION: will graduate from high school in June 2006.