|3423 Dakota Lane
||• Salt Lake City, UT 84092
||• (801) 572-8832
OBJECTIVE: Private Client Services, Goldman Sachs
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Financial Analyst with more than 10 years experience in financial analysis.
- M.B.A. in Investment Finance with CPA, CFA and CFP certifications.
- Unique combination of expertise in financial analysis, forecasting and accounting.
- Team leader with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
|| MORGAN STANLEY, Salt Lake City, UT|
Senior Financial Analyst
Oversaw management of private and commercial assets
portofolio totally more than $150 million.
- Help develop risk mitigration strategy designed to diversify client risk across a myriad of asset groups in 10 industries.
- Made portfolio recommendations to managing director and CEO.
LEMAN BROTHERS Denver CO |
Identified and reported key economic drivers and financial indicitors to asset and risk management teams. Helped support key client accounts.
- Received employee recognization award for top performance.
- Received three raises while employed for superior performance.
- Earned CFA certification.
||AXIS FINANCIAL LLC., Denver CO |
Certified Financial Planner
- Worked with senior CFP to build and manage $50 million portofolio of personal assets.
- Helped manage $20 million growth in portfolio over 1 year period.
- Assisted in development and launch of hedgefund.
|| MORTGAGE BROKERS INC, Denver, CO |
||MORTGAGE ESSENTIALS LLC, Aurora, CO|
||KPMG, Aurora, CO|
- For this big four accounting firm, consulted with
CEOs and CFOs in a variety of industries (high tech, construction,
legal services, production) concerning tax auditing, financial planning,
and risk management.
||ITM RISK MANAGERS, Boulder, CO|
Assistant Financial Planner
||Colorado State University, Denver CO|