Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Pennsylvania job resources, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
Pennsylvania Job Resources
- Employment Opportunities – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania state employment listings are updated as they become available.
- Education America – Pennsylvania – Resource that allows education career seekers to find employers looking to fill education jobs and teaching related employment.
- Berks and Beyond Employment Services – Pennsylvania employment agency. Temp and Perm placement agency.
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – Job and Career Education – Access to employment classifieds and employment resources for Pennsylvania and resume resources.
- Center for Workforce Information and Analysis – Pennsylvania Labor market statistics and downloadable information on Workforce 2005, Pennsylvania Career Guide, Job Guide.
- Employment Weekly – Northeastern Pennsylvania’s employment information.
- Erie Jobs – Features a job board, online resume bank, career advice, and links to many Pennsylvania businesses.
- Pennsylvania ComputerWork.com – Job center for computer and programming industry professionals in the Pennsylvania area.
- Federal jobs in Pennsylvania – Profiles of federal job openings. Breakdown of federal openings by agency, state, region and occupation. Additional services available for fee.
- Gateway Search Associates – Find a career in accounting and finance.
- The Job Exchange Associates, Inc. – Placing individuals in a variety of full-time permanent employment fields. The site contains a current listing of all positions available.
- PA Summer Jobs – Database of seasonal and part-time opportunities for students and education professionals.
- Made in Pa Jobs – Information and resources to assist job seekers.
- McCallion Staffing – McCallion supplies companies in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania with office support and clerical personnel. Placement for pharmaceutical, finance and manufacturing positions.
- Metropolitan Personnel Incorporated – An independent permanent and temporary staffing firm, recruiting and placement assistance, temporary staffing strategies, and professional employer services.
- TempStar Staffing – Temporary employment services specializing in clerical, industrial, technical, and professional employment services in central Pennsylvania.
- Women’s Opportunities Resource Center – Training and financial support to help women find jobs, and start their own small businesses.
- Chris Talarico and Associates, Inc. Employment Services – Employment agency. Lists current job openings and temporary work for office support, secretarial, customer service and accounting positions.
- Restaurant Jobs with JDK Management – Perkins – Search jobs, post resumes, apply on-line, direct company contact information.
- Job Openings in Pennsylvania – Job openings and career help for employers and applicants. Jobs listed are on the actual employer’s career page.
- PAjobline.com – Job opportunities in the Pennsylvania area.
- Pennsylvania Career Link – Comprehensive information for job seekers and employers.
- Pennsylvania Civil Service Job Bank – Job listings for and by the State of Pennsylvania. Civil service positions for jobs across the state.
- Pennsylvania Labor Links – Links to online labor sites.
- Pennsylvania Workforce – Distributes information on the state’s implementation of the federal Workforce Investment Act of 1998.
- PennsylvaniaJobs.Com – Information for employers and job seekers. Includes resume posting, job posting and resume viewing.
- South Central Pennsylvania Career Information System – career planning site that helps aspiring job seekers, especially students, be better prepared and equipped for their futures in the workplace.