Managers and business professionals who want expand or improve their management skills should seriously consider a degree in organizational management. This degree program teaches students how to effectively manage the fiscal and human resources of public agencies, non-profit organizations, and private businesses.
Degree curriculum is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the structure, behavior, and culture of organizations. As organizational management student you’ll look at the financial and fiscal concerns of both non-profit and for-profit organizations and explore how these organizations can promote growth by implementing new technologies. The program employs the newest strategic planning techniques and marketing tools.
|Featured Organizational Management, Communication and Development Degrees:
Capella University offers what some of the best organizational management degree programs online developed for working professional desiring to advance their career without giving it up for two year to complete a traditional organizational management degree. Capella University offers the following organizational management degrees:
- M.S. in Organization and Management / Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Organization and Management / IT Management
- M.S. in Organization and Management / Leadership
- M.S. in Organization and Management
- PhD in Organization and Management / General
- PhD in Organization and Management / IT Management
- PhD in Organization and Management / Human Resource Management
- PhD in Organization and Management / Leadership
Learn More »