Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Ohio jobs, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
- Job Fair Ohio – Find Ohio jobs, career help, employment, business ownership opportunities, and educational resources.
- CareerBoard – From its beginning in northeast Ohio, now has a searchable database of job openings in the Cleveland/Akron area, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Lists only companies currently hiring, with profiles.
- Flex-Temp Employment Services Inc. – Provides consulting and staffing requirements for business and industry. Lists locations in northern Ohio
- Job Openings – Provides list of links to businesses seeking employees throughout Ohio and tools to assist applicants.
- Job Prospector – Helps job seekers find careers with Ohio employers. Requires access ID or payment to use.
- Ohio Workforce Connection – Provides information about the Workforce Investment Act implementation in Ohio.
- Ohio Careers Resource Center – A full service employment and resource center, currently specializing in the engineering and information technology industries.
- Ohio Department of Education Jobs – Employment opportunities in public school districts, the state central office, the Ohio School for the Blind, and the Ohio School for the Deaf. Updated daily.
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services – Features information about programs, services, facts, statistics and current news concerning ODJFS.
- Labor Market Information – Provides labor market information, including unemployment and employment statistics, for the state of Ohio.
- The Callos Companies – An outplacement and recruiting company that helps with professional employment. Lists locations throughout Ohio.
- Ohio Works – Provides up-to-date job market information.
- State of Ohio Jobs – Searchable list of government jobs in Ohio that is maintained by the Centralized Recruitment Office.
- The Angus Group, Inc. – A retained executive search firm which conducts nationwide searches for mid-to upper-level managers in a wide variety of industries.
- Accountants To You – Specializes in providing temporary and permanent accounting and financial personnel.
- ADOW Professionals – Provides recruiting services, executive searches, flexible staffing and consulting.
- Blue Harbor Group – Provides career transition and organization development services.
- Centennial, Inc. – Retained executive search firm and career counselors.
- Recruiting Services Inc. – Specializes in recruiting high technology engineers and information systems professionals for nationwide companies.
- Executive Search, Ltd. – Specializes in industrial and commercial businesses.
- Cintemp Personnel – Specializes in providing skilled contract employees or temporary workers. Includes history and list of services.
- Baldwin & Associates – A generalist executive search and key person recruiting firm.
- CM Personnel Services – Recruiting firm for all types of employment, permanent and temporary.
- Employment Screening Associates – Provides applicant screening, data verifications and background checks.
- Target Solutions Inc. – Full service human resources consulting firm.
- Promark Co. – An executive outplacement organization helps companies and their employees in their career transition.
- The Work Resource Center – Assists people with disabilities and disadvantages in improving the quality of their lives through employment and career achievement.
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center Career Center – Offers jobs and career opportunities in pediatric health care medical and administrative professions.
- Messina Management Systems – A recruiting firm specializing in accounting, finance, engineering, IT, IS, temporary and other types of openings.
- Management Recruiters of Cincinnati – Provides upper level search and recruitment, office support searches, and temporary staffing service.
- Printed Pages Resume Services – Provides resume and other job search document services.
- PsychTemps, Inc. – A mental health recruiting service for temporary and permanent placements.
- Queen City Jobs – Comprehensive recruitment source provides job fairs and lists employment opportunities.
- Project Search – Provides employment and educational opportunities for individuals with disabilities in a healthcare setting at Childrens Hospital.
- Super Jobs – Employment opportunities supplied by the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce.
- Trasys LLC. – Provides information technology staffing and solutions to midsize companies.
Cleveland, Ohio Jobs and Resources
- Cleveland Jobs – Offers employment information and career advancement opportunities.
- Search Masters – Professional job placement and recruiting serving all of northeast Ohio.
- Hard Hatted Women – Helps women to achieve economic independence by creating workplace diversity in trade and technical careers.
- Jobs with Ritz Carlton Cleveland – Provides a listing of hotel, hospitality, and food service jobs. Current listings include entry level and management positions.
- Maria Heckaman & Associates – A northeast Ohio permanent and temporary employment agency.
- Minority Executive Search Inc. – Specializing in female and minority job placement in the greater Cleveland area.
- Quality Source, Inc. – A search and placement firm specializing in office placement at all levels, including management.
- L. Stevens & Company – Staffing for direct hire of legal personnel and administrative support staff.
- Resource Careers – Offers national and international corporate relocation services. Specialists in dual career and family relocation.
- Elite Personnel Agency – Job placement service for secretaries, administrative and legal assistants, accounting clerks, word processors and receptionists for Cleveland area companies and law firms.
- Sandra Heath & Associates – Specializes in the placement of office support personnel.
- Stone Model & Talent Agency – Modeling, acting, and talent agency includes portfolios.
Columbus Ohio Jobs and Resources
- Columbus Careers.com – Offers a free searchable database of employment opportunities in Columbus, Ohio.
- Columbus Job Link – Lists local jobs and résumés.
- The Gammill Group, Inc. – An executive recruiting firm that specializes in managed care and information technology searches.
- Columbus Public Schools Employment – Provides information on current teaching and administrative vacancies, and the application process.
- InnoSource Inc. – Specializes in the recruiting and training management for call center and data center operations. Offices located in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Columbus TechJobBoards.Com – Internet job boards that are focused on the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio and Columbus and Central Ohio technical job markets.
- Jobs in Columbus – General business, management, medical or blue collar job listings.
- Outsourcing Programs Inc. – A full service staffing agency that specializes in clerical, administrative and factory placement.
- National Register Columbus, Inc. – A national recruiting firm specializing in finding sales and sales management talent.