Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Nebraska job websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
Nebraska Job Resources
- Cornhusker Help Wanted – Lists jobs by category. Can post resume and receive email alerts for jobs that match the user’s criteria.
- Nebraska Labor Links – Lists associations, organizations and local chapters concerning various occupations.
- Nebraska Workforce Development – The state division of the US Department of Labor. Includes job listings, cost of living guides, relocation information, workplace laws and regulations, and unemployment insurance.
- Federal Job Search – Lists employment openings by category and by location within the state. Also, has an alert email for suitable positions that match the user’s profile. Additional services available for fee.
- Nebraska Hospital Association Joblink – Lists openings for positions within the medical profession that are located in the state area.
- StaffCo Employment Services – Providing temporary and temp-to-hire job opportunities in Columbus, Norfolk and Fremont. Lists current vacancies and services offered.
- Nebraska State Personnel Department – Hires employees for the state government jobs. Page lists current position openings, information about the agency, and online application form.