Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Minnesota employment websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
Minnesota General Job and Employment Resources
- iSeek Solutions – Partnership between government, business, and nonprofits that coordinates occupational information for the state. Offers inventories in PDF; directory of state and national web sites for job seekers; and a list of state government resources for employers and counselors.
- Central Minnesota Jobs & Training Services – Nonprofit employment and training agency serving an eleven-county area in central Minnesota. Overview of their programs for youth and adults, businesses and job seekers alike.
- Unemployment Insurance – Information for both employees and employers on this federal and state program which financially assists people who have lost their jobs. FAQs. How to apply for benefits or establish an employer account.
- Jeane Thorne – Office support staffing and training. Temporary agency. Locations in the Twin Cities area and Mankato. Job seekers can apply online.
- Minnesota’s Job Bank – Listing of job orders allowing search by keyword, occupational class, and location. Maintained by Minnesota Workforce Centers across the state.
- State of Minnesota Employment – Information for people interested in working for state government, from the Department of Employee Relations. Includes a searchable database of job openings, ability to submit résumé online.
- Jobs with Minnesota Employers – From the Minnesota Workforce Center. Links to employers around the state who have asked that their sites be listed. Business, nonprofit, education, government, and health care. With self-descriptions of the employers.
- Minnesota Governor’s Workforce Development Council – The state’s Workforce Investment Board, composed of representatives from business, education, government and the nonprofit sector. Charged with guiding workforce development to meet the needs of Minnesota’s economy.
- Minnesota WorkForce Center – Job seeker services, employer services, job banks, employment services to persons with disabilities, training programs. A program of the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development.
- Search Resources – Minnesota staffing specialist. Candidates, employees, payrolling, and benefits tailored to exact needs. Manufacturing and service industry specialists. Offices in Bemidji, Grand Rapids, Hibbing, and White Bear Lake.
Minneapolis, MN Job Resources
- Gleason, Dale & Associates – An executive/professional search firm serving the Twin Cities and specializing in accounting, finance, and human resources.
- Source One Personnel – Search firm specializing in permanent, full-time placement of administrative and office support staff in the Twin Cities area.
- Meeker Associates Executive Search and Placement – Retained executive search and employee transition services, including outplacement, relocation assistance, and internal career development.
- Lab Seek – Scientific outsourcing service dedicated to saving time for scientists in every field. Features project examples.
- Duluth Workforce Center – Helping people help themselves achieve economic security. A service of the Minnesota Department of Economic Security.