Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Michigan employment websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
Michigan General Job Resources
- Beacon Services, Inc. – A west Michigan firm specializing in staffing, computer training, and human resource consulting.
- M and M Nursing Services, Inc. – Provides healthcare staffing and employment for RN’s and LPN’s in Michigan and Texas.
- Career Matrix – Internet employment connection. Search online job database, post resumes and send it via e-mail to any job posting.
- Careernet – Offering Michigan job seekers services and opportunities for employment.
- The Epitec Group – Provides highly technical professionals to assist clients with their information technology requirements.
- Federal jobs in Michigan – Federaljobsearch.com provides free email reports based on jobseekers profile of federal job openings. Breakdown of federal openings by agency, state, region and occupation. Additional services available for fee.
- Troy Design, Inc. – Offering contract personnel services. Offices in Troy, Flint, and Lansing.
- The Michigan Hospitality Education Alliance – Bringing together hospitality students from 25 colleges and representatives of 60 area companies at their annual career fair.
- MyDreamExplorer – Helping young people in Michigan dream and explore career possibilities is the goal of this website. Provides occupational profiles and education and training suggestions.
- NexTech Professional Services – Full service provider of technical and non-technical staffing including engineering, IT, manufacturing, aerospace, financials, healthcare, and consulting for contract and permanent placement.
- Perry Personnel Plus – A full service staffing company that places individuals in temporary, contract, or permanent jobs. Serving southwest Michigan and northern Indiana.
- The Advantage Group – Accounting and finance recruiters in southeast Michigan.
- Michigan Works – A workforce development association serving employers and job seekers throughout Michigan.
- Professional Resource Associates, Inc. – Providing creative solutions to your technical staffing or career needs in the in the Detroit, Michigan area and throughout the United States.
- Q-Staffing – Provides employment opportunities in the clerical, light industrial, construction, and technical industries.
- Reliance-One – For customers looking for a reliable business partner or prospective employees looking for the right opportunity.
- JobQuest Resume Writing and Design – Professional resume writing services for recent college graduates and unemployed job seekers.
- Rd Worldwide, Inc. – Staffing solutions for engineering, information technology, manufacturing management, and related technical.
- Sales Consultants of Detroit – Executive search and staffing firm. Offers information about permanent placements, flexible staffing and right-fit services.
Detroit, Michigan Job Resources
- Detroit’s Work Place – A non-profit organization sponsored by the City of Detroit who’s purpose is to find employment and training for city residents.
- Click On Detroit – Job Connection – Extensive Detroit and metro area job listings, resume and interview tips and more from WDIV-TV.
- Detroit Employment – Detroit’s internet employment source for job seekers and recruiters.
- Jewish Vocational Service – Nonprofit organization offering career development and employment services to the Metropolitan Detroit public.
- d. Diversified Services – Technical staffing in the Metro Detroit area since 1977. Contract and direct placement specialists.
- Detroit Computer Work – Job career center offering technical job searches, Michigan computer employment information, free IT resume posting, and recruiting services.
- Alternative Staff Inc – Offers a complete array of positions in many different fields: analysts, programmers, web developers and designers, installers (hardware and software), network administrators, help desk support, software engineers.
- M.U.S.T. Apprenticeship Programs – Created by a group of local Michigan Unions to advance specialized apprenticeship programs for people seeking union employment.