Searching for job opportunities by state is one of the most effective ways to find top career opportunities. This page provides a directory of Maryland employment websites, networking resources, top employers, state employment agencies and local government employment resources.
General Maryland Job Resources
- Directory of Government Personnel Offices – A directory of state and county jobs provided by the State Library Resource Center.
- AdNet/AccountNet, Inc. – Specializing in the placement of accounting, financial and administrative professionals for Baltimore and Washington. Includes tools for job seekers and employers.
- Allines Placement Firm – Corporate website for staffing firm providing temporary and permanent placements in Maryland. Specializing in administrative, finance and accounting, and industrial positions.
- Hi-Tek Professionals – Corporate site for Maryland-based firm supplying technical and professional contractors at aerospace, communications, marine and defense facilities.
- Loving Care Services – Employment agency hiring healthcare workers for positions throughout Baltimore. Site includes list of services, urgently needed positions and contact information.
- Humphrey Hospitality Jobs – Careers information from the corporate site of Maryland-based firm managing hotel properties.
- Maryland’s CareerNet – Employment and unemployment information for the state.
- Montgomery Works – Jobs and workforce-related information for Montgomery County, MD.
- Pharmacy Staffing and Employment – Site of Advocate Rx Solutions, Inc., offering online access to staffing services in hospital, managed care, long term care and pharmacies.
- Steadystaff, LLC – Specializes in accounting, administrative and light industrial positions. Includes online application and staffing solutions.
- MarylandDentalJobs.Com – Find dental jobs in the Baltimore Metro area. Includes tools to find, list and apply for categorized jobs.
- MRI Sales Consultants of Baltimore City – Sales and marketing search firm. Find history, mission, resume submittal and opportunities.
- GenesisJobs, Inc. – A non-profit partnership of companies, faith communities, and volunteers providing support to unemployed adults in their search for entry-level, non-professional jobs in metropolitan Baltimore. Description of services and contact information.
- Mayor’s Office of Employment Development – Coordinates and directs workforce development initiatives to enhance and promote the local economy. Find categorized services and news.
- TMG Services, Inc. – A temporary and permanent employment agency. Find job applications and references.
- Swift Staffing – Offers temporary and direct placement of administrative, accounting, human resource, information technology and light industrial personnel in the Baltimore metropolitan area. Includes company profile, description of services, employee evaluation form, and open positions.
- Technical Jobs.com – Recruits technical professionals for permanent or contract positions in information technology.
- Elite Personnel – Staffing service specializing in administrative and technical staff for the Washington Metropolitan Area. Find openings and company profile.
- Brubach Enterprises, Inc. – Publishes guides to opportunities in public affairs, journalism, and related fields.
- Job Training Agency (JTA) Workforce Development Center – Offers career transition, business and youth services. Includes information about the Workforce Development Board, services and seminars offered, and job search tips.
- Frederick Works – A one-stop employment resource for Frederick County. Includes comprehensive resources for job seekers, employers, workforce support, labor market information, education and training, and special groups.
- Jeanne Bussard Center – Promotes and provides employment opportunities for people experiencing disabilities through education, training, rehabilitation, and work. Description of services, employment opportunities and rehabilitation programs.