Just about any job-seeker or professional considering a career change could use the services fo a caree coach or counselor. Career coaches can help you to define realistic career goals, provide support, motivate, and encourage during the career search process, and listen to detect feelings and personals aspirations as they related to career decision-making. The following career coaches have been hand pick by our editorial team based on their experience, reputation, and track record.
- The Career Doctor: Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. – author and editor of Quintcareers.com, is an expert in field of career development and a professional career coach. Doctor Randall offers clients the option of utilizing his large collection of career development resources, enrolling in his career journaling course, or hiring him as a personal career coach. Dr. Hansen has assisted hundreds of teens, college students, and experienced job-seekers achieve career success.
- Abilitiesenhanced.com – is a career websites offering career coaching, resume writing, job-search strategies, and career transition assistance.
- AdvanceCareerDevelopment.com – comprehensive career development center offering affordable career coaching, resumen writing services and interview training. They offers free resume evaluation as well as a free 1 hour consultation.
- Baskin Career Development – Bevery Baskin, ED.S, MA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Nationally Certified Career Counselor, as well as a Certified Professional Resume Writer. Beverly and her staff have more than 20 years cumulative experience in career counseling, executive coaching, and career marketing. Her services include Career Couseling, Resume and Cover Letter Writing, Career Testing, and much, much more.
- Career Planning and Management, Inc. – Career plannin and coaching firm specializing in helping mid-career and seasoned professionals in their job search.
- Sara K. Collins – a certified Career and Life Coach that specializes in helping career professionals to acheive a higher level of job satisfaction in their current career. She focuses in career development and work/life balance. Her services are offered exclusively via phone and/or email.
- Culture Builders – operated by Debra Thorsen, Certified Career Coach, offers career coaching services to mid-level professionals and executives in career change. Debra has worked with executives and managers from IBM, UCSD, Xerox, Marriott, AT&T, and Volvo.
- Susan Eckert, MA, Career Coaching & Leadership Development Consulting – offers career coaching for job transition, career advancement, career planning, job search, creating resumes, and interview preparation. Susan also provides leadership coaching and management training.
- Executive Coaching Studio – offers executive and management coaching services, specializing in helping executive level managers and CEO’s become more successful leaders and career professionals. Executive Coaching Studio is headed by Sean McPheat a leading interational career coach.
- Career Magic: Susan Guarneri – is a National Career Counselor, Certified Professional Resume Writer, and Certified Career Management Coach. With over 18 years of career coaching experience Susan Guarneri has the experience to help you take your career to the next level.
- Innovative Strategies 4 Life – offers aspiring career professionals, managers, and executives personal, business, and career coaching. Their speciality is helping individuals in career transition. They offer career coaching services by phone, e-mail, instant message, and fax. Resume writing services are also provided for clients.
- InterCoach – helping career professionals seeking to change careers, looking for a promotion, or just looking for a whole new direction in life.
- CompassPoint Coaching – managed and direct by Janine Moon offers mid-career and corporate executive career transition coaching and support. A former corporate executive Janine Moon has first-hand experience dealing with the frustration associated with trying to succeed in a changing workplace.
- Robin Ryan Career Counseling – offers exceptional career counseling services for professionals facing career transition. Robin Ryan also provides resume writing services, job-interview preparation, salary negotiation, and outplacement services. Robin Ryan has appaeared as guest on Dr. Phil, Oprah, and other nationally syndicated television programs.
- Zenith Coaching, Inc. – offers an international network of career and executive coaching packages making career coaching accessible to anyone throughout the world.